From its first appearance in Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan, Romulan Ale has become legendary throughout the galaxy. well known as a highly potent beverage of Romulan origin with its characteristic crystal blue color, the Romulan libation was declared Illegal by the Federation in early 2280. Even as the Federation attempted to abolish It, Romulan Ale has remained a popular and sought after spirit, not only standing the test of time, but also improving with it.
This bottle of Romulan Ale Rye Whiskey you hold in your hands was produced and bottled by a 13th generation master distiller. Premium ingredients and classic techniques combine to create this legendary spirit. Best served on a rock of ice, or in a classic cosmic cocktail.
This bottle of Romulan Ale Vodka you hold in your hands was produced and bottled by a 13th generation master distiller. Premium ingredients and classic techniques combine to create this legendary spirit. Best served chilled, on the rocks, or in a classic cosmic cocktail.
- We currently ship to the following states: AZ, CA, CO, CT, DE, D.C., FL, GA, ID, IL, IN, KY, LA, MD, MS, NE, NV, NH, NJ, NM, NY, NC, ND, OH, OK, OR, PA, RI, SC, TX, VA, WA, WI
- Someone 21 years of age or older must be available to sign for any alcohol orders. Packages containing alcohol will not be left on doorsteps.
- The estimated shipping time for spirits / beer orders is 2-10 business days.
- Tracking numbers will be received within 2-5 business days after an order is placed unless one of the conditions below applies.
- If your purchase includes any presale/preorder items, your order will be fulfilled once these items are available — please expect a delay. Fulfillment times will also vary if an item is backordered and will ship based on item availability.
- We cannot ship to a PO Box, including military bases, FedEx, UPS or Walgreens as they will not accept other local carriers' packages.
- Shipping carriers will make up to three (3) delivery attempts. If you cannot accept delivery during these attempts, the product will be returned to us. If you’d like us to reship, we will charge an additional $40. We will offer refunds or replacements for any products that are damaged or below satisfaction.
Quantum Singularity Cocktail
Brian Van Flandern, "America's Top Mixologist" and The Official Mixologist of Star Trek Spirits, crafted the Romulan Vodka cocktail called Quantum Singularity in honor of the fuel source for Romulan Ships.
Featured at the world premier of Star Trek Vodka in Las Vegas, you to can enjoy this fascinating cocktail.
Enter your email address for recipe and instructions. Live long and prosper.